Life after college · My Everydays

Time to take a nap.

I’m getting sleepy now.

I haven’t had my dinner yet. I’m not hungry. And I just don’t feel like eating at all. I’m typing these now, pressing keyboard buttons with one right hand, here inside my brother’s room while I rest my head on my left arm. I don’t know why but this week has been pretty tiring and I’ve been dozing off a couple of times even at work and on my way home from Trinoma. I woke up at six in the morning cuz Jin and I met this morning at school a while ago so that I could give her her transcript of records back and withdraw our funds from our green purse account from the Office of the University Registrar. She also gave me a bag of Korean chips and chocolates since she and her family went to Seoul for a one week vacation last week. Right after that, on the spot, she asked me that we watch a movie together. I was surprised at that suggestion since she has always been that indoor type of girl. I told her that I haven’t got any cash with me but good thing I brought my card with me since I planned to really buy corporate clothes this morning at some mall near our school. But she still insisted. And I only heeded right after knowing the reason why. She told me that this day might be our last day to see each other since both of us are busy now. I’m working in a bank. She’s processing her pre-employment requirements, taking up driving lessons, and will start working on the 24th at some international insurance company in QC. Her future is pretty much laid out btw. She’s got some huge plans ahead of her and I know that someday, sooner or later, they will happen. Because she’s Jin!

Anyways, instead of a horror movie, we bought tickets for Big Hero 6 since the screening time was 155pm compared to Asylum’s 5pm. We haven’t got a clue on what it was about since I stopped being updated with movies 3 years ago. We ate at Kennys, shopped for clothes and then watched the movie. It was good and I cried more than I laughed. After that we stopped to look for more clothes. It was already 5pm when she noticed the time. I got home at around 7pm already. And my sisters and I went out again. Supposedly, I was to read and finish this one particular non-fiction book after going home  but because I felt like anytime soon, I’Il just find myself snoozing off, I just went online and here I am half typing half sleeping on my bro’s bed. He’s gonna kill me if he sees the laptop on his bed. For the past few days, I’ve been waking up at 530 in the morning and going home late at night. My back hurts more and more each day too. Nauseous. Slight headache. Loss of appetite. Guess I’m not used to it yet and my body needs adjusting. Ironic how I’ve been dying to work at the time when I felt like a bum during my September vacation, a month before graduating. Right now, I’m just going to take a nap.

I haven’t brushed my teeth yet but I need to do some recharging. After I wake up, I might not sleep again til 2am. Will watch, read, or maybe just surf the net. I’m trying to make the best out of my spare time nowadays to do the things I want because work has been taking over life. Don’t get me wrong tho, I love my job!

This is Ria N. signing out, shutting down!

Annyeong and good nught!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s