Okay okay. So, enough of this drama. Haha. I need to set my priorities straight. That is,
studies THESIS first before anything else. :))
Tomorrow at 10am, would be the group’s mock defense with our thesis advisor. And I’m done with the powerpoint. But! I still have a lot to read and gather more information about our topic as much as possible. And practice my part on the presentation.
- Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, and 11 of the book I borrowed on the library.
- Take down notes and list possible questions that the panelists might ask.
- Read other studies conducted.
- Read our paper.
- Practice my part of the powerpoint.
- Watch a video on the software we used and study how it works.
- Read the other book I borrowed again for the methodology.
- Research more about the field, its impact, and its significance on the economy.
Sleep.Take a nap.
Okay. So… I gotta go!
*Just an update!
It’s 5:50 am right now, and I haven’t got any sleep yet. Huhuhu. So far, I’m on #4 on the list. Time to practice my ‘speech’ later. And I’ll make sure to go to sleep at 6:30 and wake up at 8am. TuT