1st quiz in FMMACRO!

The quiz kinda went easy in the first place but when I was already halfway through, I had a hard time trying to answer 5 items whose weight was already equal to 26.4% of the quiz. Huhu. I’m sure that I flunked that quiz. Since the highest possible percentage I can get, if I made no errors on the other parts, would only be 73.6%. The passing grade needs to be 75% since it’s already considered a major subject.

HUHUHU. Ohwells. There will be a total of four quizzes, and Sir promised that the policy, “Cancel the Lowest”, will apply.

Yehoo!

-Ria N.

Advertisements

This Manga Made Me Cry.

Accidentally dropped by this manga entitled, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan Manga also known as Our Happy Hours when I was browsing for another manga to read by status- completed. At first, I was looking for a manga whose genre was mainly psychological since I’ve been reading Liar Game, and currently I’m already in Volume 13 but I stopped afterwards.

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

Anyways, as I was browsing for those manga with completed status, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan Manga, caught my eye because of its cover. Even though it wasn’t psychological-related, since it was pure drama and romance, I still read what the manga was about.

“I have something I don’t want to lose—
So much so that these terrible feelings have grown.”

A pianist who attempted suicide 3 times, Juri, is taken to help her aunt at a prison where murderers who killed indiscriminately are sentenced to death. There, she meets a man named Yuu who took the lives of 3 people. A mother’s antagonism–a brother’s death… Together they embrace the violent rebellion in their hearts caused by the large, deep scars they carry. However, before long, they both embrace an earnest hope in their hearts. “I want to live”…

An adaptation of a novel by South Korea’s most popular female novelist, Gong Ji-Young.

It wasn’t the usual type of romantic-comedy which typically sets out some random high school girl looking for a boyfriend. This was in a completely different setting in a sense that it has depth compared to other lovey-dovey manga. I also checked its average rating which was 4.96/5.00 so I bet it wasn’t that bad.

So, I read the first few pages, and I instantly got pretty much hooked up. I was only planning to read until the first half, but I ended up reading the whole eight chapters instead. And on the last chapter, this was when I, inevitably, ended up crying.

A definitely must read!

-Spoiler alert-

It kind of reminded me of Koizora, too. Huhu! If you know how that movie ended, well, this manga ended somewhat similarly.

——————

Now, I’m off to try other manga by Sahara Mizu. TTFN! :))


Oh, there’s also a movie adaptation of the said novel, Maundy Thursday. You can check if out if you want. Hohoho!